Get entertain by JuWiTa!

Be dazzled by her professional solo performance..

Join her Fan page

Juwita Samat on Facebook

Saturday, December 13, 2008

My Tribute Thanks to all involved in CUCUKU SAYANG 2 filming




 










Catch the New Season Drama
on Suria Channel
"Cucuku Sayang" Season 2
Every Wednesday Nights, 9.30pm
Season starts officially on
24th December 2008 - 11 February 2009
____________________________________________

Thanks to u people! U r fun indeed to work together!

-The ScreenBox Production Team-

Siti Nuraishah (My Asst.Producer with the cutest voice),
Nurul Emelda (My another fun Asst.Producer)
Ida (Fatimah Mohsin Make-up Artist)
Khairuddin Samsuddin (BangKai,My Producer yg dgn gila2 nyer..hehe)

-Production Crews-
Jay (alamak...4 get..heheh)
Andrew (The Lighting Man)
Hussein Ismail (The Soundman)
Lenny (The Cameraman)
...forget the other name ..hehehe

-Talents/Artistes-
Kak Seri Wahyuni (My Ma'am very fierce & Talented Scriptwriter,Lina)
Nurul Fuziana (Humairah)
Nik Mikhail
Cik Norsiah Hamid (Nek Esah)
Cik Khalid (Tok Ali)
Nadia Nur Diyanah (Nadia)
Mohd Hasif (Aiman)
Kak Mastura Ahmad (Nurul)
Abg Zaidi Ibrahim
Fezra (CB..heheh ooops)
Fadiana
Dina
Kak Atika
Siti Hawa (4"taking Over" me to be in my place as a maid while me kena buang pasal BF Bangla)

& Thanks Abg "Adi Mesti Jadi" 4 d Makan Treat & the House!

**alamak..if got any names leftout just add in 4 me..heheh

No comments:

Today is..

Her Bio-Profile

My photo
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Freelance Entertainer/Part-time MediaCorp Actress: Managing my own talent production as a Singer-Dancer-Host Part-Time Actress Talent Management Event Planner (for portfolio-pls refer under labels)

Juwita sang "dingin" 2-in-1 CraZy GILa cum serious KaraOke

Alicia Kunci Keys Specials...by a crazy woman name Juwita

Juwita's Past Shows on TV

Almari Ajaib :Pak Pandir Sywal Kembali Lagi Snipshots Cakap Sini Habis Sini Womens of times (snipshots)

Juwita's Wedding Song Dedication

*More Videos@ last bottom of the sites page