Get entertain by JuWiTa!

Be dazzled by her professional solo performance..

Join her Fan page

Juwita Samat on Facebook

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Catch me on Suria Channel!

Hey Fans!


A Come Back on the Screen!
Not a Channel 8 but Suria Channel! Spot me if u can!
To friends & my fans who been longing & miss to see me on screen..yea..its showtime!




TV Programme : Syawal kembali Lagi(Hari Raya Telemovie)
Date: 2 Oct 08 (Thursday)
ShowTime : 8.30pm
_________________________



TV Programme : Almari Ajaib (The Magical Wardrobe)
Date : 6 Oct 08 (Monday)
ShowTime: 7pm -7.30pm

No comments:

Today is..

Her Bio-Profile

My photo
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Freelance Entertainer/Part-time MediaCorp Actress: Managing my own talent production as a Singer-Dancer-Host Part-Time Actress Talent Management Event Planner (for portfolio-pls refer under labels)

Juwita sang "dingin" 2-in-1 CraZy GILa cum serious KaraOke

Alicia Kunci Keys Specials...by a crazy woman name Juwita

Juwita's Past Shows on TV

Almari Ajaib :Pak Pandir Sywal Kembali Lagi Snipshots Cakap Sini Habis Sini Womens of times (snipshots)

Juwita's Wedding Song Dedication

*More Videos@ last bottom of the sites page