Get entertain by JuWiTa!

Be dazzled by her professional solo performance..

Join her Fan page

Juwita Samat on Facebook

Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Hari Raya Show 2008


Event : Hepi-Hepi Di hari raya
Location : Toa Payoh South CC
Date : 18 Oct 08 (Saturday)
Time : 730pm-1030pm



I'll be singing & co-host with my partner on this hari raya show..
Lucky draw,games, entertainment,dinner

***Credits Thanks to :

  • Toa Payoh South CC MAEC for inviting me as a guest artiste to host & sing for the crowd audiece on the hari raya!
  • Siti Zahirah (Ira Milkshake), Mr Kassim, Mr Ahmad, DJ & others...so much to mention....etc...for putting the trust to run the show.I've done my best for u people!
  • Last for not least, friendsters who r really keen interested to come down. Thks 4 buying the tix!
  • Not forgetting my mom, my step father for attending my show.

No comments:

Today is..

Her Bio-Profile

My photo
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Freelance Entertainer/Part-time MediaCorp Actress: Managing my own talent production as a Singer-Dancer-Host Part-Time Actress Talent Management Event Planner (for portfolio-pls refer under labels)

Juwita sang "dingin" 2-in-1 CraZy GILa cum serious KaraOke

Alicia Kunci Keys Specials...by a crazy woman name Juwita

Juwita's Past Shows on TV

Almari Ajaib :Pak Pandir Sywal Kembali Lagi Snipshots Cakap Sini Habis Sini Womens of times (snipshots)

Juwita's Wedding Song Dedication

*More Videos@ last bottom of the sites page